You are a specialist in the field of agriculture or horticulture, so you wouldn’t want to have your texts translated by a generalist, would you? Agri Translation can help you meet your translation needs, with the assurance of the right terminology and the right language for your target groups.
Agri Translation takes care of your agricultural and horticultural translations between all major Western European languages:
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 33 78 10 001 for more information or a quotation.
Agri Translation is run by agronomist and qualified translator Edith van der Have-Raats. As a crop protection regulatory specialist, she has gained more than a decade of international experience in the agricultural industry. She translates into Dutch and collaborates with native professional translators for all other languages covered. All translators who work for Agri Translation speak your green language. Like Edith herself, they have a lot of translation experience in agriculture and horticulture, often complemented with an educational and/or professional background in agriculture.
Who translates for you now?
Translating is not your core business, and your workload is probably so high that outsourcing this task would be both convenient and worthwhile.
Free, quick and a great tool to get the gist of a text. But hardly a reliable source for good translations. And what about confidentiality?
Your local colleagues or distributors?
The people ‘in the field’ do indeed know the right terminology. But how much time and effort are they able to spend, especially in the sales season? How does the task of translating fit with their list of priorities and skill set?
A big translation agency?
Such translation agencies can provide great service but usually do best at more general types of texts or at large specialisations, such as medical translation. It is difficult to find consistent high-quality translations with the specialised terminology in agriculture and horticulture.
Agri Translation can help you!
Agri Translation is run by Edith van der Have-Raats, MSc, BComn.
I am an agronomist and a qualified translator. I worked in crop protection regulatory affairs for over a decade and have been a freelance translator since 2014. Thanks to this combined experience and my contacts with other experienced translators, I am able to offer high-quality, reliable translations in agriculture and horticulture.
Contact me to discuss how I can help you, or to ask for a quotation.
Check out the advantages of Agri Translation:
- Run by an agronomist and qualified translator, graduated in Plant Breeding and Crop Protection
- Thirteen years of experience in crop protection regulatory affairs
- Thorough knowledge of agricultural and horticultural terminology
- A member of the Dutch Association of Professional Translators (Vereniging Zelfstandige Vertalers)
- A flair for languages: fluent in Dutch (native language), English and Swedish, with an excellent understanding of Danish, Norwegian and German texts about agriculture and horticulture
- Collaboration with specialised translators who have a vast experience with agriculture and who translate into their native language
- Guaranteed consistency in terminology, due to the use of professional translating tools
- Keeping deadlines. Aware of the utmost importance of deadlines, Agri Translation will meet them. You have strict deadlines? So do we.
- Full confidentiality (which we can formalise at any time by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- A final check by a specialised native speaker of the target language for any text intended for publication (such as labels, flyers and web texts)
Contact Agri Translation to discuss your needs, or ask for a quotation, without commitment.
NL-3831 ER Leusden
Tel. (+31) (0)33 78 10 001
VAT No NL155160904B01
Trade Register Amersfoort (NL) No 65006097